Mar 24, 2014

My Work Table...

The four spirits (elements) are finally ready. They look good together, don't you think? :)
I found some interesting beads (they are heavy, nicely polished and look like stones) in my supplies and decorated with them the Fire Spirit and the Earth spirit.  Each one is painted with acrylics and then covered diluted silver paints and only then varnished.
Three of them are already available in my store - WaterFire and Earth... I will add Air in the next few days.

Water, fire, air and earth...
And here you can see the Yellow Lizard Manor. And I'm quite proud of it! :) Last year I created a little black cabinet of curiosities from a tiny wooden chest and liked it very much. And this is the second wooden chest project... another reality in a small box! :) Do you remember the map of Erinle's world? The Yellow Lizard Manor is located somewhere above the Bottomless Lake...:)
The inside of the manor...
No one knows, who lives there...even Erinle. She says, that sometimes strange little critters are seen entering the home or barn... A mystery, I say! :)

The outside of the manor...

No comments:

Post a Comment