Feb 21, 2016

My Work Table (part 2)...

Hello again, dear friends! :)
I've made a lot of things lately - polymer clay ornaments, small and medium sculptures, a plenty of miniature potion bottles, painted wooden pendants, whimsical polymer clay charms. Some of these creations are already available in my store, but some of them still need some finishing touches.
A little bit info about my wooden pendants... I live near forest and each year we (me and my husband) look for fallen (during storms) trees and branches and collect them. The pendants from the pictures below are made from a fallen pine's branch, which we found and brought home two years ago. Usually I use them as stands or bases for my sculptures, but this time I decided to make something else from them. My personal favourite is the green guy with a red background! :)
In the beginning of January I made a list of things and ideas for ornaments and business card/paper holders. I started with ornaments and hopefully I will finish the whole list till the end of August. The Screaming Bones are from that list! :)
Right now I'm working on little charms - mushrooms, ghostly creatures, tree logs, vegetables, etc. I will show you the ready ones in the middle of upcoming week!
Thank you! :)
 




Tanu the Merry Beast

Flowers from Erinle's garden

The Screaming Bones

Little Mushroom Ornament

The Skull Potion

The Unknown Creature - a gift for a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment