Dec 5, 2014

Erinle's Notebook...

I missed my Monday's post because I was not feeling well ...again! But thanks to honey and lemons, I'm feeling quite OK today! :) I have two new a little bit unfinished drawings for Erinle's notebook and I will show them right after my husband will return from WMC 2014 (World Magic Cup, yeah, he plays that unimaginable game) with my camera! :) I could probably scan them, but my scanner always messes up with colours... So we will have to wait! :) By the way, do you remember that I promised to show you a special surprise for my 100th customer? Well, I forgot to picture him! I'm very sorry and I even feel bad about it... But I can tell you that it was a little orange creature with three big eyes and a tail. And I named him Arty. He is already in his new home with his fellow zombie friends.

But for now, here are a few pics from the Forgotten Forest! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment