May 21, 2016

My Work Table. The Forest Shroomtopus and the Pumpkins Family...


Hello, folks!
Here are the latest news from my work table! The April was just one crazy month, I was very busy at first, then I got cold and fell out of life for a couple of weeks, and then I needed to finish my bookkeeping (taxes) for the previous year, so I simply couldn't find a couple of minutes to post here something. But now everything is sorted out and I'm finally here! 

Here are my newest creations - a strange yet lovely Pumpkins family and another mysterious creature from the Forgotten Forest. Right now there are only three members of Pumpkins family ready, but I'm planning to bring to life more of them. I enjoyed making them very much! :)

From left to right - Bert Pumpkins, Isabella Pumpkins and Todd Pumpkins.
A Forest Shroomtopus is another newest addition to my store. He is a quite interesting creature, which looks like an octopus-like being, with only five tentacles, covered in moss and mushrooms. His skin is a mixture of pale blue, beige and white, it's eyes are dark blue and shiny. It slowly crawls through the depths of the forest, seeking the answers to questions asked by nobody... I truly like him! :)

Isn't he lovely? :)

I have also a lot of new drawings, but I will show you them in the next post!
Thanks for staying with me! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment