Jun 15, 2014

Summer, summer, summer...

Summer definitely distracts me from creating... Sunshine, birds' singing, warm wind, fresh air, seaside, bike, forest walks... I'm starting to think it is a conspiracy! :) I've set some goals for this summer and now I even don't know if I will achieve some at least couple of them... :D
But nevertheless... 
I have mentioned before, that I'm trying to make my store (and first of all, my imagination) more cohesive. That's why all my creations from now on will be connected to Erinle's World's map. And I decided to present it all as the unusual expeditions to the world of my imagination ( a.k.a. Erinle's world). I will connect it with my Erinle's Notebook project in the near future.

Sorry for the unpainted wall, we are in a middle of a redecoration...:)
Do you remember the map from previous post? If no, check this post! The is only one big river in Erinle's world - the Crow River.  My very first expedition will happen in that region.The area around it on both sides is inhabited by famous River Folk. And here are some of them...:)  


Mr.Anthony Baldwinkle...

The expedition has just started - so there is only a little bit of information available right now. I will examine as much as possible during my walks near the Crow River and I will definitely show you everything (the River Folk themselves and their habitat and traditions; herbs and insects;creatures that live in the river itself; mushrooms; tales and legends).
So stay tuned and enjoy the summer! :) 

Grandma Chloe...



No comments:

Post a Comment