Dec 26, 2013

Grumpy Heart and Joyful Apple...:)

Well, yesterday I promised to post some photos, but unfortunately weather almost didn't leave me any chance to do that...Usually I try to take photos using natural light (I don't like the flash), but the day today was simply like a can of dark grey paint - no sun, the sky was like a metal ceiling. I woke up at 10 a.m. and it was like a 6 p.m.... I've tried to catch some bright moments and only two pictures came out more or less adequate...:)  Here is the Grumpy Heart and the Joyful Apple... When the sun will show up - I will retake those pics and take some more...:)
The Grumpy Heart

The Joyful Apple
They both have loops on their backs and are meant to be hanged on the wall...:) I will put them in my store in the beginning of January, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment